Featured in Fall Portfolio
Please contact the boutique for days and hours of operation
Founded in Florence in 1860 as a workshop, boutique and school of watch-making, Officine Panerai supplied the Italian Navy and its specialist diving corps with precision instruments for many decades. The designs developed by Panerai during that time, including the Luminor and Radiomir, were kept confidential by the Military Secrets Act for many years until they were launched on the international market after being acquired by the Richemont Group in 1997. Today, Officine Panerai develops and crafts its movements and watches at its state-of-the-art Neuchâtel manufacture, seamlessly melding Italian design flair and history with Swiss horological expertise.