SMCP is seeking a talented Store Manager to lead our Maje boutique in South Coast Plaza. Over-arching objectives for this exciting opportunity include growing the year-over-year sales and building a loyal, repeat client base. This will be achieved by focusing on: KPI’s, Clientelling, Customer Outreach, Customer experience, Talent Acquisition & Development, Visual Merchandising, and Operations.
- 3+ years of prior supervisory experience.
- Possesses strong service orientation
- Subscribes to our core Company values of: Passion, Entrepreneurship, Creative, Worldly, Humility.
- Excellent people/coaching skills
- Strong communication skills
- Social media savvy
- Strong Organization and Time Management skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Brand appropriate personal presentation
- Flexibility with scheduling needs of the business.
- Bilingual in certain key markets.
- Has access to a Talent Network to assist maximum Recruitment & Staffing priorities.
Please contact District Manager, Teri DeGiacomo, at email@example.com