The Omni Stockist supports the store management team and the larger Fendi network with fulfilling and facilitating product requests and driving sales across retail and digital channels. In partnership with the store team, the Omni Stockist will participate in the consignment and virtual selling processes to ensure a seamless customer experience. The Omni Stockist will also drive sales and will be eligible to receive commission.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review and prioritize pending orders to fulfill within 24 hours.
- Rebalance request transfers.
- Pull deliverables, package and deliver to shipping department.
- Attend meetings with leadership team and selling team to build cross functional partnerships.
- Prepare merchandise for shipping and ensure proper packaging and wrapping is in place.
- Support selling team in your store with preparing consignments to send to clients.
- Drive Retail Network sales by processing charge sends for Client Advisors outside your home store.
- Perform daily Omni-Channel tasks in the store including: Curbside Pick-up, Ship-from-Store (SFS) and Buy Online Pick-up In-Store (BOPIS) processes.
- Support order fulfillment and delivery through multiple shipping options, ship to home, pick up in store and white glove services.
- Reduce cases of incorrect order fulfillment, i.e. wrong / damaged items received.
- Improve accuracy and speed of return management.
- Improve resolution time for open client cases on orders.
- Be the client voice and advocate at the warehouse to ensure seamless execution of activities.
- Participate in Loss Prevention procedures related to Omni-Channel processes.
- Fulfill the company-defined customer experience by completing all processes according to our service level standards.
- Assist in the BOPIS aged order review by reviewing orders, changing order status in the system and returning product to the sales floor if necessary.
- Support the day-to-day usage of the in-store digital clienteling platform HERO and HEAVEN, Client Compass, and act as a key resource and technical expert for store teams and cross-functional partners.