Five Must-Have Spring/Summer Trends
Ready for spring? With so many trends from which to choose, we’ve curated five of our favorites for the season:
1. FLORALS. Oversize, diminutive, bold, dainty, pale, bright, there’s a flower print or motif for everyone.
2. THE BLUES AND BEYOND. Denim is having a moment, from a classic jean jacket all the way to a menswear-inspired blazer and straight leg pants.
3. ASYMMETRY. The easiest way to pull off this look is with a one-shoulder top or dress. But if you’re adventurous, newer iterations are eye-catching and fun.
4. TRANSPARENT MOTIVES. See through is in style. Slip on a transparent or translucent jacket and your look is instantly edgy.
5. FRINGE BENEFITS. Fringe is here to stay. Long or short, fringe has the power to transform a silhouette and give it more personality – sassy, sexy or sweet.