Assistant Store Manager
As the Missoni South Coast Plaza Assistant Store Manager, you will represent Missoni and be a proactive Sales professional who guarantees compliance with all procedures set by the Headquarters and aimed at managing Store SAs and ensuring that the Store runs efficiently in collaboration with the Store Manager.
You will have responsibility of supporting the store manager in driving the performance of all your departments and ensuring the achievement of the store business goals. You will lead, develop and motivate the sales team to deliver exceptional levels of client experience as well as to promote and enhance the brand in line with corporate policies and procedures.
Responsibilities and tasks:
Support the Store Manager in the below tasks:
• Establish and Implement Action Plans to achieve and develop sales for each product category and client segment.
• Implement and develop CRM initiatives to attract, recruit, develop, retain and engage a clientele network for the store.
• Identify and develop the strengths of each SA, supporting KPIs achievement through training and coaching.
• Follow up on targeted quantitative and qualitative goals and ensure they are achieved by communicating on a daily, weekly and monthly basis the store results
• Ensure current policies and procedures are correctly followed and respected (health and safety, operations, accounting)
• Collaborate with the Operation Management, VM team and HR team from HQ to optimize processes and ensure they are compliant.
• Keep updated with the fashion trends, know and monitor business environment including local competition and share this information to the team.
• Motivative and create a sense of belonging and business involvement.
Who you are:
• Significant experience in retail or the sale of luxury goods
• 2 to 5 years of successful experience in senior sales advisor/department manager position
• High sensitivity to client experience and loyalty
• Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Adaptability, openness, listening abilities, curiosity
• Product and Fashion sensitivity, commercial awareness
• Good computer skills: excel, power point, outlook
• Ability to drive results and manage teams
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team of an Italian brand, with unmistakable craftmanship, that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
To apply, please email Lauren Osnato, Retail Director at LAUREN.OSNATO@MISSONI.COM.
Content and accuracy of each job posting is solely the responsibility of the employer. South Coast Plaza has no responsibility whatsoever related to information provided in individual postings by other employers.