It’s the right period to join the Missoni family as we go through a rapid period of growth. We are currently seeking for motivated and passionate Sales Associates for our South Coast Plaza Store.
Tried to the aesthetic innovation and technical invention that have always changed the identity of knitwear, Missoni is one of the best known, loved, and recognized brands, and today is one of the best representatives of Italian fashion and design excellence around the world.
Missoni is always looking for talented, enthusiastic individuals with a great passion for fashion who would love being part of a creative, fast growing, and dynamic working environment. If you recognize yourself in this description and you are thrilled to be a member of the Missoni Family, you are the right candidate for us!
Brand Ambassador and Customer Service Management
• Represent Missoni as an Ambassador of the brand: Exhibit pride, passion, and affinity for the Brand through positive attitude, body language and personal presentation.
• Welcome, smile and approach customers displaying a cordial attitude, friendly manner, and willingness to serve.
• Answer customer’s questions and solve their needs providing /delivering an excellent service.
• Handle customers’ requests, ensuring issues are resolved in time guaranteeing high level of customer satisfaction.
• Possess excellent product knowledge in order to be able to advise customers in the most optimal and precise manner.
• Establish and nurture long-term relations with customers based on trust, caring and empathy.
• Achieve and exceed sales goals through showing outstanding selling techniques, clienteling, sourcing new customers and building strong relationships with existing customers.
• Act in line with Missoni Selling Ceremony & Company Values.
• Work within established guidelines, procedures, policies, and standards of the Company.
• Monitor and maintain visual merchandising standards on a daily basis, ensuring that all the products are properly displayed.
• Accurately process all transactions, including the operation of Cash Register.
• Actively support back of the house operations including stock receiving & returns, stock inventories, daily/weekly/monthly routines.
Please note that although we have tried to give you an indication of your responsibilities, this is not an exhaustive list of your duties, and you may be required to carry out tasks that are not included in this job description.
• Selling experience in fashion in a plus
• Lively, energetic, empathic, proactive, adaptable
• Passionate about fashion
• Team -player
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Great attention to detail and organization skills, being able to multitask and prioritize
• Foreign languages are preferred
Pay Rate: $19-$22
Content and accuracy of each job posting is solely the responsibility of the employer. South Coast Plaza has no responsibility whatsoever related to information provided in individual postings by other employers.