Health & Safety First
The health and safety of everyone in the shopping center is our top priority. We carefully monitor up-to-the-moment guidance from public health entities and implement the following measures:
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations are located at all entrances, Concierge locations, restroom corridors, escalators, elevators and ATMs. We encourage visitors to use these often.
- Regularly cleaning high-touch surfaces such as door handles, handrails, elevator buttons and restroom fixtures
- Regularly cleaning all enclosed mall common area floors
- Single usage pens at Concierge
- Improved air quality with state-of-the-art air filtration and disinfecting UV-spectrum lighting
- Increased percentage of outside air ventilation
- Touch-free interactions (most of our public entrances and restrooms offer touch-free access)
Please be advised individual restaurants and boutiques may have their own policies requiring guests to wear masks.