SOUTH COAST PLAZA’S 38th ANNUAL TREE LIGHTING & SANTA’S ARRIVAL NOVEMBER 21, 2019
UPDATED ON NOV. 20: TV and Broadway star Matthew Morrison to make a guest appearance at South Coast Plaza’s Tree Lighting show.
WHAT: The 38th Annual Tree Lighting and Santa’s Arrival
WHEN: Thursday, November 21, 6:00 p.m.
Photographers/camera crews are advised to arrive no later than 5:30 p.m. to secure a preferred spot
WHERE: Town Center Park (Adjacent to the Westin South Coast Plaza)
686 Anton Boulevard, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
CONTACT: Debra Gunn Downing at 714.435.2021 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the first time, TV/Broadway star and Orange County School of the Arts alumnus Matthew Morrison will grace the tree lighting show.
- The Segerstrom Family continues their annual tradition of illuminating the more than 90-ft white fir tree. The fir has been decorated with more than 94,000 colorful LED and strobe lights, giving it picturesque brilliance.
- The tree lighting is purposefully not held on South Coast Plaza premises but directly across at Town Center Park to highlight the family and community spirit of the season.
- Complimentary seasonal drinks and sweet treats will be available along with holiday entertainment, including a live band and carolers.
- Santa will take part in the evening’s festivities.
- The renowned Orange County School of the Arts will present a revamped holiday production themed with Santa’s preparation for his trip to South Coast Plaza including two new songs.
- Admission to the event is complimentary, with more than 5,000 guests expected, including families who have made it their tradition to attend every year. Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Free parking is available at South Coast Plaza parking lots and in parking structures at 660 Town Center Drive, 625 Sunflower Avenue and 602 Anton Boulevard.