Last Revised: January 2020
• South Coast Plaza
• South Coast Plaza Restaurants
• Segerstrom Center for the Arts
• The Westin South Coast Plaza
• South Coast Repertory
• South Coast Plaza Village
GIFT CARD GUIDELINES
• Gift cards have no expiration date, no monthly fee and do not decrease in value.
• For transactions that require cash back, retailers may refund up to $20 in cash or issue a store credit. By California state law, $10 or less must be issued to the customer in cash.
• Gift cards for large amounts may be reissued in smaller denominations by visiting any South Coast Plaza Concierge location.
• Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash, refunded, used as payment on existing retailer accounts or deposited into personal bank accounts.
• Before using gift cards, inquire about the retailer’s policy as it relates to split transactions, returns and exchanges.
• Travelex Worldwide Money does not accept South Coast Plaza gift cards.
• Different credit card types may not be used for a split payment for gift cards purchases. Visit any Concierge location for payment options.
• For certain higher-level gift card purchases, as approved by management, additional customer information such as a Social Security number, driver’s license and/or tax ID number may be required.
• Inquire with a Concierge regarding acceptable forms of ID and associated guidelines/required information.