FULL TIME SALES
- Be a Brand Ambassador by providing an exceptional client experience. Embrace and promote our Retail Excellence Program with our clients and staff alike
- Meet & exceed sales goal targets (daily, monthly, yearly)
- Meet & exceed targets for client data capture
- Create & foster genuine client relationships that will result in hitting and exceeding core KPIs: (sales, UPT, ATV)
- Maintain client relationships through after sales service: not limited to but to include thank you notes, follow up phone calls, follow through of product repair or maintenance
- Support the team in generating new client relationships while maintaining those that are existing
- Open and close consignments
- Process returns and exchanges
- Ability to communicate effectively & build strong partnerships with clients, peers, and management
- Develop business driving initiatives, contests and events
- Handling customer’s repairs and advising clients about best fit of pieces
Experience & Key Competencies:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in retail environment – luxury experience preferred.
- Full understanding of specialty retail, including how to effectively clientele.
- Computer skills including operation of retail point of sale system, Word, Excel and email.
- Ability to thrive within a high paced environment, multi-tasking with ease while maintaining a balance of daily responsibilities.
- A positive, outgoing, high energy personality that is entrepreneurial and sales focused.