- To know and achieve your, and the store’s daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales plan.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of different sales techniques, such as cross selling, and adding on in order to drive your sales and KPIs.
- Demonstrate selling skills to actively develop new clients and further develop existing client relationships
- Demonstrate behaviors that reflect the company principles and culture.
- Manage individual client database to standard and generates sales utilizing the client book through appointments and daily correspondence with clients
- Demonstrate strong product knowledge; keeps updated in all brands bio and aesthetic, and fashion trends
- Demonstrate high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with clients, peers and management team
- Demonstrate proper etiquette when communicating with internal and external clients (i.e. in-person, phone, e-mail, and written communication), returns, repairs and alterations.
Policies, Procedures and Compliance
- Adhere to the Employee Handbook
- Understand and perform all POS functions accurately, professionally and within Company guidelines
- Adheres to all Company Policies & Procedures
- Understand and comply with PCI compliance policy and regulations
- Possess a strong knowledge of the alteration process and fitting a client for alterations
- Adheres to Security, Health and Safety regulations
- Maintain the appearance of the store according to The Webster visual standards
- Demonstrate high level of quality in work, attendance and appearance
- Ability to work varied hours, nights, days and weekends to support the business needs
To apply, please email resume to Eda Wong: firstname.lastname@example.org