Assistant Store Manager
- Create and manage the execution of the store business plan to drives Sales and KPI results and maximizes business opportunities to include CRM.
- Analyze available sales reports and data to determine the needs of the business and set business strategies
- Set individual sales goals for management teams and associates, ensuring goals reflect store business plans
- Train and develop team on business acumen to drive business performance.
- Evaluate store sales and payroll goals on a daily basis using payroll reports and tools; make scheduling adjustments to meet business needs.
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor
- Develop events/incentives that will continue to grow customer base, with particular emphasis on building local market.
- Manage the controllable components of the P&L to achieve all store financial and expense targets.
To apply, please email resume to: email@example.com