Ted Baker London
Ted Baker London is currently seeking a talented and passionate full-time Floor Manager.
So, You Think You’ve Got What it Takes…
The Supervisor role is to support the management team and location in accomplishing excellence. To support the smooth running of the location by demonstrating the ability to use initiative and work unsupervised and to be a proactive ambassador of Ted, who understands and promotes the company’s “Mission Statement” and “Vision”.
- Ensure that the team give a warm welcome to all customers at Ted Baker.
- Use product knowledge to generate sales and increase customer loyalty to the brand. Maintains and exceeds company sales KPI.
- Completes all tasks correctly and on time and follows company policy and procedures.
- Effectively manage and adapt to different people and situations.
- Reflects the values of the brand in personal presentation and behavior and demonstrates passion for the brand which is shared with others.
- Follows merchandising principles and replenishment guidelines in store to ensure that the brand is represented at the highest level.
- Ensure team are aware of current targets, promotions, and campaigns in store.
- Have a keen awareness of the local market and develop client opportunities.
- Observes safety and security procedures. Reports any misuse or theft of stock to a member of management.
- A strong digital focus with the ability to embrace and drive new initiatives from concept to implementation, helping support new ways of selling and brand profile enhancements.
Tools of the trade
- Previous sales supervisory experience.
- Previous retail sales experience in a high end, contemporary environment, with a passion for product, clientelling experience, retail.
- Established relationships in the local marketplace.
- Effective communication skills.
- Team player.
- Personal accountability and integrity.
- Proactive and can-do attitude.
- Motivation / developing and coaching others.
- Preferred applicants will have a department store background and flexible schedule.
Drop off your resume in-store, or email your resume to email@example.com.