Sugarfina is on a mission to disrupt the $200B confections industry with an innovative approach to candy, gifting, and the customer experience. Recently named to Fast Company’s “World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies” and “World’s 10 Most Innovative Retailers” list, Sugarfina is on an exciting path to becoming a dominant player in the global confections space.
Sugarfina has approximately 28 retail locations in major cities across North America and Hong Kong, a rapidly growing e-commerce and mobile gifting platform, a fast-growing corporate and custom gifting business, and high-profile wholesale partners such as Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, Macys, and Paper Source. We’re growing quickly, with a laser-focused, collaborative, small-company culture. We believe that people make a company great and we’re working to build a team of smart, passionate, high-integrity individuals who love working together and can take our brand into the future. Our leaders inspire and empower their teams to build our brand, innovating constantly.
What We’re Looking For: As a Key Holder you will assist with Loss Prevention, Inventory Control, and Bottom Line Sales, while maintaining a strong emphasis on Customer Experience, Visual Standards, and Brand Representation. You will embrace the company’s culture and product to ensure we can inspire our customers and help the brand thrive within our communities. You’ll develop relationships with our guests and get to know their needs. During our Candy Concierge training program (which involves lots of taste testing!), you’ll become a true confections expert. You’ll sweetly guide our guests through the world of artisan candies, share the stories behind the sweets, and let them sample to their heart’s content.
* Lead by example. We expect our Key holders to roll up their sleeves and work hard, but also to have fun and create a positive, happy environment. No job is beneath you, and you’ll always go the extra mile to get things done right with a great attitude.
* By leading with integrity, you are self-motivated and highly aware of representing the brand in every moment you are in boutique. You understand that you are a brand ambassador and adhere to our company values and our selling behaviors, even when no one else is in boutique.
* Foster an environment of positivity and productivity to drive sales and the customer experience while inspiring the whole team.
* Coach and developing the team to create a succession plan within the store to support the company’s growth
* Effective time management to ensure best possible results are achieved
* Set the example by maintaining a high level of Customer Service and Performance
* Manage the store within all company HR, LP and Operations policies and procedures.
* Make a great first impression by warmly greeting every guest who walks through our door & delight them by offering samples of delicious candies from around the world.
* Keep the store beautiful. You love visual merchandising and you pay close attention to every detail down to the last gumdrop.
* Create an environment of happiness and positivity by Spreading Sweetness with our guests and our team. You like to keep an upbeat attitude by presuming positive intent and acknowledging, appreciating and celebrating. You’re not a fan of gossip or negativity.
* Maintain strong knowledge of our KPI performance through the commitment to our selling behaviors within the store to meet company expectations.
* Help with inventory control and replenishment by always using down time to stock hero tables and sidekicks. And always ensuring that all our candies look and taste fresh and delicious. Ensure consistent adherence to the company policy and procedure.
* Handle cash register duties, daily deposits and safe access with integrity and attention to detail.
* Work hard & be a part of a Rock star team. We expect everyone on our team to roll up their sleeves and work hard – we’re all in it together.
Education & Skills:
* High school diploma
* 2+ years of lead/ supervisory experience in a retail location
* 2-3+ years retail experience, preferably with a fashion or luxury brand
* 2+ years of customer service experience
* Proficient in computers, computer programs and technology
* Background in training/development, customer service and retail operations
* Interest in visual merchandising and attention to creative details
* Physical ability to carry out the essential functions of the job, including stocking shelves, ringing sales, standing or walking the entire shift
* Schedule flexibility, with the ability to work nights, weekends and some holidays
* Fluency in a second language, such as Mandarin, Japanese, French and/or Spanish is a plus depending on the needs of location.
Physical Demands While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand or walk the entire shift. Will be occasionally required to stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb or otherwise move self in a reasonable way position to perform the essential duty. And must occasionally be able to safely and independently lift, carry or otherwise move or position up to 25 pounds.
* Flexible schedule
* 1 year
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability is a must.
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Stop by the store, drop off your resume & introduce yourself!
Email your resume to Lindsey.firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay Rate: $17-$19
Content and accuracy of each job posting is solely the responsibility of the employer. South Coast Plaza has no responsibility whatsoever related to information provided in individual postings by other employers.