We are looking for a dynamic candidate who is a professional and detail oriented person with a sense of urgency and motivation to join our team. The Stock Associate is responsible for ensuring the proper rotation of goods according to Company requirements and keeping sales in mind. Constantly maintains order in the warehouse and lays out the products according to Stockroom Procedures criteria. Guarantees the safety of products and valuable materials in the store and warehouse.
- 1-3 years of previous stock experience in a retail environment preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Familiarity with shipping, receiving, and transferring product.
- Knowledge with inventory software.
- Effectively liaises with Store Manager for all relevant stock movement.
- Individual who demonstrates an energetic, confident and positive attitude and ability to thrive within a luxury environment.
- Has the ability to be detail orientated and a sense of urgency to constantly ensuring all company stockroom guidelines are rigidly followed.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends, busy seasons, and high retail traffic and sales days.
To apply, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org