As the Missoni South Coast Plaza Store Manager you will represent Missoni and be a proactive Sales professional who guarantees compliance with all procedures set by the Headquarters and aimed at managing the Store team ensuring that the business runs efficiently.
You are a professional in the fashion industry who is responsible for promoting the Brand discovery and loyalty.
You will have full responsibility for driving the performance of all your departments and ensuring the achievement of the store business goals. You will lead, develop and motivate your team to deliver exceptional levels of client experience as well as to promote and enhance the brand in line with corporate policies and procedures.
Responsibilities and tasks:
• Establish and implement Action Plans to achieve and develop sales for each product category and client segment.
• Implement and develop CRM initiatives to attract, recruit, develop, retain and engage a clientele network for the store.
• Support in recruiting the sales staff and identifying training needs.
• Identify and develop the strengths of each SA, supporting professional growth through training and coaching.
• Assign targeted quantitative and qualitative goals and ensure they are achieved by communicating on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and provide constructive feedback.
• Ensure current policies and procedures are correctly followed and respected.
• Take all the necessary measures to ensure loss prevention and safety in the store.
• Collaborate with the Operation Management, VM team and HR to optimize processes and ensure they are compliant.
• Keep updated with the fashion trends, know and monitor business environment including local competition and communicate this information to the team.
• Motivative and create a sense of belonging and business involvement.
Who you are:
• Significant experience in retail or the sale of luxury goods
• 3 to 5 years of successful experience in a managerial position
• High sensitivity to client experience and loyalty
• Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Adaptability, openness, listening abilities, curiosity
• High availability, responsiveness
• Product and Fashion sensitivity, commercial awareness
• Mastering computer skills: excel, power point, outlook
• Ability to provide constructive feedback, coach and develop your team to success
• Ability to drive results and manage teams
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team of an Italian brand, with unmistakable craftmanship, that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
To apply, please email Lauren Osnato, Retail Director at LAUREN.OSNATO@MISSONI.COM.
Content and accuracy of each job posting is solely the responsibility of the employer. South Coast Plaza has no responsibility whatsoever related to information provided in individual postings by other employers.