Missoni is looking for an exceptional Sales Advisors to join the team in South Coast Plaza for the opening of its store. This is an exciting opportunity to join Missoni at a time of development.
How you will contribute:
• Present the Missoni universe, by giving details on collections and inspirations with a storytelling approach on the brand heritage and craftsmanship
• Ensure client satisfaction, engagement and that the qualitative standards required by the brand
• Actively develop new clients and consistently strengthen existing client relationships to build solid client book
• Handle customer complaints, seek assistance where necessary, ensure issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company
• Have awareness of daily-weekly-monthly sales targets and performance and use appropriate sales techniques to maximize achievement
• Replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and VM product presentation.
• Keep up to date with customer requirements and follow operating procedures.
• Open and close the Store according to the needs of the business, in line with Company security rules and standards
• Adhere and respect Security and Health & Safety regulations
Who you are:
• Outgoing personality, confident in communicating with clients
• Previous experience in a similar role where customer service and satisfaction was key
• Sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of business drive and optimist approach
• Able to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy business day
• Be open to feedback and communicate with your fellow associates and managers in a clear and straightforward way
• Strong passion for the brand and excited to transfer the brand DNA to customers
• Willing to learn and develop
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team of an Italian brand with unmistakable craftsmanship, that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
To apply, please email Lauren Osnato, Retail Director at LAUREN.OSNATO@MISSONI.COM.
Content and accuracy of each job posting is solely the responsibility of the employer. South Coast Plaza has no responsibility whatsoever related to information provided in individual postings by other employers.