SALES ASSISTANT / RUNNER
- Assist store manager with merchandising deliveries, censoring and steaming.
- Always arrange and maintain the stock room as per the guidelines.
- Perform daily store maintenance tasks including stock work, merchandising, pricing mark downs, merchandise transfers, re-stocking supplies, light cleaning
- Maintain a clean and organized sales floor and stock room that meets both visual and operational standards.
- Ensure markdowns, price changes, and damages are accurate and completed within the time frames given
- Ensure the sales floor is stocked and replenished with the appropriate merchandise to meet visual standards
- Greet and acknowledges clients with a friendly and engaging attitude. Provides strong customer service to all clients by delivering the Company’s selling experience
- Assist Sales Associates to service the clients
- Upholds Company’s policies and procedures
- Adheres to all Loss Prevention guidelines as outlined in the employee handbook
- Assists the management team with general housekeeping tasks.
- Assist management on as needed basis
- Have experience in Luxury retail back stock operation, 1 year or more within the Shopping center.
- Have back office system skills.
- Be super organized.
- Be detailed and customer service orientated, highly motivated.
- Be fashion savvy with impeccable presentation and good personality.
- Be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a team player.
To apply, please email resume to, Leslie Collins: L.email@example.com