Senior Sales Associates – South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Welcome and accompany clientele during their shopping experience at the store, give style advice, propose alternatives.
- Facilitate the brand’s high standards customer service, communicate the brand’s aesthetic.
- Apply and maintain the brand’s procedures and policy at all times.
- Achieve monthly sales goals.
- Maintain existing and create new strong clientele relationships / client book handling.
- Participate to maintaining the visual merchandising as per guidelines.
- Participate to the store maintenance team effort (floor and BOH).
- Lead by example.
To apply, please email resume to Caitlin Keseric at: firstname.lastname@example.org