Sales Supervisor (Full-Time)
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assist the store manager in daily operational tasks (open/close register, sales objectives, weekly report, morning meetings, etc).
- Assist the Store Manager in leading, directing and motivating the sales team in order to achieve the overall sales objectives.
- participate to Sales advisor recruitment and training.
- Oversee clientele effort and CRM of the sales team.
- Maintain existing and create new strong clientele relationships / client book handling.
- Oversee VIC and VVIC customer relationship
- Stylist Program Development.
- Address customer complaints and after sales issues.
- Product Knowledge Training.
- Facilitate Product Feedback gathering from client’s and team’s comments.
- Participate in maintaining the merchandising guidelines. Lead VM rotations. VM reporting.
- Facilitate the brand’s high standards customer service, communicate the brand’s aesthetic.
- Apply and maintain the brand’s procedures and policy at all times.
- Your individual goal and the store goal will be communicating each month by the store manager.
To apply, email resume to Caitlin Keseric firstname.lastname@example.org