Assistant Store Manager
FURLA is one of the most notorious brands in the marketplace representing true Italian design with characteristics of Joy, Passion and Love. Sound amazing? It is! FURLA is currently seeking an Assistant Store Manager.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen; in partnership with Store Manager strategically forecast, plan and budget to the needs of the business; deliver solutions that drive revenue and efficiency
- Hold the management team accountable for floor supervision productivity, personal productivity and management contribution
- Meet store sales and KPI objectives by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to store team
- Drive business through sales strategies, clienteling, sourcing new customers and maintaining on-going productive relationships with customers
- Promote a positive team environment built on trust, integrity and exceptional performance standards
- Communicate inventory needs to support the business goal
Client Service and Engagement
- Manage CRM database and utilize information to increase sales and client contact
- Resolve all client issues and complaints quickly and effectively to the satisfaction of the client
- Demonstrate high level service standards, mentor the team on service standards and assist in the cultivation of new and existing clients
- Act as a brand ambassador for Furla and seek outreach and networking opportunities
- Demonstrate passion for the brand and ability to effectively communicate product features and benefits to the client
- Manage daily operational tasks according to company policy and standards including selling and service expectations, operations, payroll, human resources and loss prevention
- Ensure facility maintenance, presentation and organization
- Ensure cash control procedures are properly followed including: bank deposits, safe funds and petty cash
- Control store expenses and maintain budgets, continually striving to reduce costs
- Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner
- Monitor the movement of all inventory and ensure that staff adheres to all Shipping/Receiving policies and procedures
- Meet inventory accuracy and shrink requirements
- Ensure staff is trained in all areas of appropriate register usage and maintenance
- Support, promote and assume responsibility for loss prevention in all areas of risk management, physical security, store cash controls, inventory management
- Adhere to all retail policies and procedures including POS and Operations procedures
- Implement and maintain merchandising directives; ensure presentation of all displays, fixtures and all visual areas are reflective of current visual direction
- Ensure the selling floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct visual image at all times
- Identify and communicate product concerns in a timely manner
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the product; ensure all staff is fluent in all aspects of product knowledge
- Recruit, train, and develop staff ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified personnel
- Continually evaluate the performance of each associate and provide constant feedback to ensure results
- Ensure integrity of payroll and the payroll process
- Resolve all human resources issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with Store manager
- Effectively coach and mentor employees on policy, procedure, and development opportunities
- Resolve performance issues using appropriate communication, coaching and counseling
- Recruit, interview, on board and retain top talent; support the Store Manager in creating talented bench strength by actively recruiting and interviewing candidates
- Ownership and accountability practices
- Leads by example
- Sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills across all levels and departments
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least three years of supervisory experience with a proven track record of driving sales and excellence in customer experience.
- Full understanding of store operations and prior experience managing a retail location and a sales team.
- Experience with hiring, training and performance management.
- Computer skills to include a retail point-of-sale software system and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to lift, carry, or otherwise move objects weighing up to 15 pounds when merchandising sales floor using ladders or stairs.
To apply, please email resume to: Roberta.firstname.lastname@example.org