FIVE BOUTIQUES WILL DEBUT AT SOUTH COAST PLAZA IN SUMMER AND FALL ‘18 ALEXANDER MCQUEEN AND GIVENCHY NOW OPEN
Costa Mesa, Calif. (June 2018) – Alexander McQueen and Givenchy, two of the world’s top luxury fashion retailers, have opened new boutiques at South Coast Plaza. They join the center’s unique collection of strategically-curated global brands, which will include five international fashion retailers that will debut in summer and fall: John Hardy, AllSaints, Eve by Eve’s, Furla and Lafayette 148.
Givenchy on level 2 between Jewel Court and Carousel Court is a West Coast exclusive, while Alexander McQueen on level 2 in the Nordstrom Wing is the only Orange County location for the brand. Furla and Lafayette 148 are West Coast exclusives, while John Hardy, AllSaints and Eve by Eve’s are the only Orange County locations for those brands.
- John Hardy, a New York-based designer jewelry brand inspired by Balinese culture, is slated to debut in August on level 2, Carousel Court.
- AllSaints, a contemporary men’s and women’s lifestyle brand founded in London, will open in August on level 1, between Carousel Court and Jewel Court.
- Furla, a contemporary Italian leather goods and accessories brand founded in Bologna, is scheduled to debut in September on level 2, Bloomingdale’s Wing.
- Lafayette 148, a women’s contemporary brand based in New York, will open in September on level 1, Saks Wing.
- Eve by Eve’s, a Beverly Hills-based luxury lifestyle brand featuring ready-to-wear and lingerie, is slated to debut in November on level 1, Saks Wing.
“Each of the seven boutiques opening this year reflects our ongoing efforts to curate a unique and diverse retail collection and create experiences not found anywhere else,” said Debra Gunn Downing, spokeswoman for South Coast Plaza. “Our evolving roster of luxury and contemporary brands continues to attract local visitors and travelers from all over the U.S. and around the world.”
ABOUT SOUTH COAST PLAZA
Renowned as a leading international shopping destination, South Coast Plaza is home to more than 250 prominent boutiques, critically-acclaimed restaurants and the adjacent celebrated Segerstrom Center for the Arts. It is the West Coast’s premier shopping experience, with its proximity to beaches and John Wayne Airport, customized concierge services, and unparalleled collection of diverse retailers — from Gucci, Hermès, Cartier and Harry Winston to Dolce&Gabbana, The Webster, Dior, Alexander McQueen and Givenchy and more. South Coast Plaza is located in Orange County, California, in the city of Costa Mesa. Information: southcoastplaza.com or 800.782.8888.