JOB OBJECTIVE: As a Stock Associate, you will support the back-of-house by packing/unpacking shipments, organizing the stock room, understanding & executing on core operational policies & procedures, telephone answering and anything else required to support product flow and the smooth running of the store. This position requires a close attention to detail, time management, the ability of physical labor, and strong organizational skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure timely processing of all shipments, transfers, RTV and damages
• Responsible to accept merchandise under the appropriate PO in the system.
• Communicate effectively with Inventory manager on any discrepancies on PO received.
• Manage and support online store (Farfetch) by making sure all orders are processed in a timely manner from its assigned location.
• Ensure accurate pricing of all items received, re-ticketing and execute markdowns in a timely manner.
• Maintain a designated damage area, and repair log for the staff to utilize
• Partner with inventory manager for damaged and defective merchandise directions.
• Execute and oversee spot checks from different brands and categories weekly
• Enforce sales floor replenishment process is completed daily.
• Partner with appropriate manager to direct new arrivals placement on the sales floor
• Provide feedback to manager regarding merchandise handling concerns
• Treat all customers and employees with respect and contributes to a positive work environment
• Train, direct and coach runners in the moment to meet productivity standards
• Maintain all shipment related paperwork and send it over home office weekly.
• Orders packaging supplies, office supplies, stationary supplies and fixtures needs by placing orders following store monthly and
• yearly budget; while keeping store management informed.
• Maintain company standards of neat, clean and organized stockroom
• Prepare stockroom for mid year inventories
Additional responsibilities might be assigned up to store management discretion
(THESE ARE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED TO PERFORM IN ORDER TO EXCEED COMPANY EXPECTATIONS)
Apply within the store or email: Eda.email@example.com