Scotch & Soda
You are probably already working in the fashion industry. Your service is authentic. You are genuinely interested in people, what makes them tick and why they wear what they wear. You know what you want, you know what you do and do not like, and you have your own opinion on the prescribed ‘policy’. You would like to do it differently, but you just don´t get the chance to do so. We are offering you that chance under one condition: that you will live up to the expectations.
What will you be doing?
- Make the customers and visitors feel at home and encourage them to buy;
- Use your knowledge of styling to best advise clients;
- Achieve considerable sales together with the rest of the team;
- Make sure that the shop looks “spic and span” – presentation is everything!
- Drive and exceed sales goals and budgets by executing Stores sales planning through coaching stylists on selling capabilities
- Lead the drive toward selling through coaching and recognition
- Adhere to weekly work schedules (nights and weekends) and be flexible to the needs of the business
- Ensure that all procedures, policies and shortage awareness programs are understood and followed by employees
- Execute successful closing procedures storewide as closing Executive; follow store operating procedures
- Role Model exemplary selling and service capability, lead staff to provide an outstanding shopping experience
- Motivate and coach staff to reach their fullest potential and to maximize business opportunities
- Maintain high customer readiness standards; deliver a clean, neat and easy to shop store environment
- Assist Stylists in resolving customer service issues
- Manage selling floor, cash wrap and fitting room recovery process
- Ensure supplies at each cash wrap are stocked and maintained
- Create a positive, inclusive work environment resulting in retention of the best people and turnover reduction
What are we asking from you?
- An enthusiastic and spontaneous personality;
- Creative input;
- Good judge of character and associated communication skills;
- Ambitious, purposiveness/goal-orientated, sales minded;
- Understand– the target group and what it wants to wear;
- Curious personality and eager to learn every day;
- Team spirit, without losing your own identity.
What will you get from us?
– All the space to grow;
– Professional coaching & support;
– Training & education;
– Informal work and company environment;
– Inspiration and information;
– An above average pay check and excellent work conditions;
– Employee discount.
To apply, please email resume to: email@example.com