To meet and strive to exceed individual and store sales goals while executing key strategies of retail led growth, leveraging the franchise, operational excellence and all department category development; embracing and following on a daily basis the Burberry Experience during all interactions, owning the responsibility for developing new customers, as well as maintaining relationships with existing clientele.
Sales & Service
• Embrace the Burberry Experience and follow training guidelines and standards to reflect Burberry’s luxury brand standards and image
• Consistently meet individual sales goals while exhibiting the Burberry Behaviors
• Provide excellent customer service skills, great selling skills and exhibit motivation to succeed
• Demonstrate superior interpersonal and communication talent
• Build customer loyalty through active client development and follow-through
• Maintain an up-to-date and detailed client book
• Follow all Cultivate requirements and activities such as; courtesy and relationship emails, inviting customers back to shop, reactivation, capture compliance
• Follow company policies, procedures and use visual techniques to maintain the visual standards according to Burberry guidelines
• Maintain selling floor by ensuring the following:
o Understand and execute monthly floorsets
o Placing and/or hanging back items as you work
o Replenishing merchandise after selling
o Folding and placing merchandise on the correct hanger, tissue paper, etc.
o Place tickets inside the item and not visible to the customer.
Floor Presence & Maintenance
• Beginning of shift/day: Arrive on selling floor ready, ensure floor is ready for customers
• End of shift/day: Ensure selling floor is replenished and ready for the next day
• Be active and busy on the floor at all day
• Ensure to place and/or hang back items as you work and replenish merchandise after selling
• Ensure clean up and maintenance of fitting rooms
Back of The House Support
• Assist in the mark down process
• Assist in the bi-annual inventory process
• Participation and achievement of pre-sale goals
• Participate in store contests
• Assist in stock room maintenance and keep it organized
• Responsible for stock pulled; all stock must be put away in orderly fashion
• Willing to work in and promote a team oriented environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills required to ensure clear, effective communication with all management and staff.
• Consistently show a positive attitude & take responsibility for own actions.
• Must be results driven and flexible to change
• Relevant interest in Fashion / Design.
• Advanced knowledge of POS and store systems.
• A minimum of 1 year on sales, preferably in a luxury retail environment.
• Proven experience in driving sales and meeting sales targets.
• Excellent customer service level.
• Strong clienteling background.